Q&P Start-Up Solution
It's our low cost Management Information System solution for Printers...
Quote & Print will offer 5 x different Start-up packages for different printers:
- Sheet Fed Printers
- Digital (or Plotter) Printers
- Label Printers
- Continuous Printers
- Print Procurement Managers
Q&P Start-Up was developed and released in 2008 and its acceptance as an economical, entry-level software system for the Print related businesses has been outstanding, both in Australia and South East Asia.
Many of our newer customers were either quoting manually or using a home built spreadsheet, which required multiple entries to convert to a job or even send a quotation. Since purchasing Start-Up, many have already upgraded their system.
Its development is backed by people with years of printing experience. It is designed for printers, by printers, with the view to helping you make a profit and measure your costs.
- Great entry level MIS/ERP software for the Print Industry
- Start-Up versions to suit most kinds of Print businesses
- It includes Onsite Training, to configure the software to suit your business
- Local telephone Support and local Training
- Easily upgradeable to other Q&P Software modules
- Easy to use Wizards, to simplify Quoting
- Covers Quotes, Jobs, Ordering, Job Costing, Delivery Docket & Labels, Invoicing and basic Security
- Built In Backup utility
- Ability to either SMS, Email, Fax or Print Quote Letters, in fact most documents may be emailed
- Ability to Calculate Carbon Footprint
- Create your own Job Ticket (Bag) to your specific requirements
- Ability to use Report Generator to create meaningful reports
- Multiple quantities may be calculated simultaneously and automically with a comprehensive worksheet providing full cost breakdown
- Up to 3 concurrent users at any time, ideal for small businesses
- Ability to export your Invoices to third party accounting software like MYOB, QuickBooks, Excel, Sage, etc.
- Easy to learn and use confidently
- Low cost of ownership
- Quick return on investment
- Do it once, do it right principle, with single data entry
- Handles stock price increases and rate increase simply
- Built-in management reports, based on years of print experience
- Regular updates, with newer features